Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My New York Adventure!

Hey dolls! So this is my first post on our blog and I'm super excited about it! This past weekend I went to New York City with my mom for my 16th birthday! It was honestly one of the best experiences of my life. I literally shopped 'til I dropped and ate way too much, but it was so worth it! So here's a little look into my New York adventure...
We stayed at the Renaissance Hotel right in Times Square!

My outfit for my birthday dinner... because everyone should feel like a 
princess on their birthday, right?!


Sweater: American Eagle, layered over a dress from TJ Maxx

Carriage ride in Central Park!

On the Met Steps... Gossip Girl anyone?


Amazing!

Trying on a pair of Lady Gaga's sunglasses at Henri Bendel's!

Who doesn't love Chanel?

Frozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity3!

Hope you guys enjoyed!
xoxo,
Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos! Looks like a fun trip! Happy Birthday!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had such a fun time! I live in NYC and still have yet to go to Serendipity - now I just might after seeing that delicious frozen hot chocolate :)

    $100 Shopbop giftcard giveaway on my blog!
    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete