Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pretty Little Chic

Pretty Little Chic

Velvet dresses are one of my fave trends for this holiday season! You can dress it up with a pair of heels or go for a casual look with flats and tights. The look I put together today is perfect for a Christmas party with some of your guys and gals or a night out on the town. This weekend I'll be busy putting up the Christmas tree and lights and maybe even decorating some sugar cookies! More pics to come.. How are you celebrating this holiday season?
xoxo, Gena

19 comments:

  1. I love the wallet and the color of it !!!

    pretty-strange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like!

    Jen
    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love breaking out the velvet for the holiday season, it's so festive and glam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with you - I love velvet pieces for the holiday season! There is just something about the material that is so rich + luxe...
    Great collection of holiday pieces! I LOVE that bowtie necklace.
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Velvet is a beautiful fabric. I love it so much. This look is amazing!!! I would wear something like this to a festive party~

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously love it all!! That dress is a-mazing.

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving velvet this season!! The color of the dress is so pretty!!
    Love your blog!! Newest follower!!

    EverythingPretty&More

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bow necklace and polka dot tights!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Kate spade wallet, and velvet dress! Great pics :-).

    mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit!its a nice choice for Christmas Eve i believe!
    Velvet Dress looks so chic and with these wedges its the perfect combination!
    thanks for visiting !! Following back!

    take care
    xx
    fashiondng.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes the modern velvet look is so perfect for the holidays!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are well put together! I love you add a pop of blue :)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE the velvet look, so wintery and festive!! Love all of these items! Thank you so much for stopping by, I am loving the blog- can't wait to see more :)

    Lynlee<3

    www.prettyLLfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this entire look! Very cute! Bows, polka dots, annnd hearts?! Those are all my favorites!!

    And thanks for stopping by my blog...how cute are you girls! Awesome blog :)

    xo
    Styled By The Moon

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, I am adoring in love with the watch, bracelets and Kate Spade wallet!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg these are fabulous picks! love that kate spade wallet :) you have a really great blog too! just found u and now following via bloglovin! hope you will follow back!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete