Thursday, January 17, 2013

Valentine's Day Nails


I know Valentine's Day is a month away.. but I can help but get excited over all the cute DIYs and decorative cookies!  I decided to share the love with these french heart nails! It's super easy and its a great way to celebrate a little early.
I'd love to see your V-day nails too! So instagram a pic and tag @pearlscurlsanduptowngirls.
xoxo, Gena

10 comments:

  1. this is soooo cute!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable nail design. Great post!

    Following you on Bloglovin, would love for you to follow me back.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear!
    Nice idea!
    I think we should follow each other! What do you say? Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh yeah soooo cute! Love this idea!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Gena!

    I appreciate your comments & officially your newest follower :)

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute idea! I can appreciate it b/c I'm not very creative when it comes to painting my nails :)

    FashionEdible

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely and nice nail art :)
    what about following each other?
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute idea! Perfect for Valentine's Day.

    Sea and Swank


    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo I did the same thing but with wine red nails and a light pink heart on my ring finger.

    pinchofglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete